Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While filing for EOI is it necessary to provide Graduation details or only masters and advance diploma will do as it is assessed positive by the ACS.

Also time taken to complete the diploma and masters would have any adverse impact on my application.

·
Registered
628 Posts
While filing for EOI is it necessary to provide Graduation details or only masters and advance diploma will do as it is assessed positive by the ACS.

Also time taken to complete the diploma and masters would have any adverse impact on my application.
Show all your educational qualifications while filing the EOI.
How much time it took to complete your degree? I don't think it matters until you have one.

Amit

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Amit,

I have my masters and advance diploma in IT however graduation is non IT. Would I still get points for that?

Also, when providing employment proofs can I submitted form-16 in lieu of salary slips.

I have many queries, could u send your mail details at managemybill(at)gmail(dot)com

I would mail you my queries if you can help

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks Amit,

I have my masters and advance diploma in IT however graduation is non IT. Would I still get points for that?

Also, when providing employment proofs can I submitted form-16 in lieu of salary slips.

I have many queries, could u send your mail details at managemybill(at)gmail(dot)com

I would mail you my queries if you can help

please make sure you point in eoi must match with points for ACS or relevant assessment authority ( so mention same credentials as your assessment time )
you don't need to submit salary slip for EOI neither form 16.
Best of luck.:)

Regards,
CH

1 - 4 of 4 Posts