Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am applying for a skills assessment for Production Manager (manufacturing). I am confused that I am working as a production manager in a perfumes manufacturing company in Dubai. So my skill is ok as a production manager (manufacturing) if I apply. Secondly what documents and evidence do I need to submit for skills assessment to vetassess. What is the format in which I need to make these documents from my company.
Another thing which I am confused about is that I have done Bachelors in Business Admin of 2 years and an Mba of 1 years which are not related to my occupation of production manager. Please tell me that does this bba and mba total study time becomes 3 years will be acceptable or not for skills assessment by vetassess.

Thanks

·
Registered
304 Posts
i passed MBBS in july,2010 from Sylhet MAG Osmani Medical College,Bangladesh.then i completed my 1year internship ,from january 2012 to december 2014, i worked as a medical administrator in a hospital.please tell me..whether vetaasses will asses my working experience as a medical administrator??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts