Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have got my ACS assessment letter on May 2013 (which is valid until April 2015) where it is mentioned that my employment after January 2010 is suitable for claiming points for Australian work experience for EOI / Immigration.

The letter has also captured my employment with an Australian company based at Sydney for the period from April 2010 and Mar 2013 (2 years 11 mnths).

I'm still employed with the same company for which I have received the review done by ACS. Moreover my roles & responsibilities that I currently perform are one and the same as I have mentioned / evaluated by ACS.

I have current payslips, tax returns, bank statements, even updated employer reference mentioning the Job title / description for the period after Mar 2013 till date to support the same claim.

My question here is:

As I have completed 3+ years of work experience with the same job & company by May 2013, Can I claim those extra five points under Australian work experience?

In other works, is this experience after April 2010 cumulative till date.

P.S: I have left the end date of this employment as blank while completed the EOI online form.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Hi,

I have got my ACS assessment letter on May 2013 (which is valid until April 2015) where it is mentioned that my employment after January 2010 is suitable for claiming points for Australian work experience for EOI / Immigration.

The letter has also captured my employment with an Australian company based at Sydney for the period from April 2010 and Mar 2013 (2 years 11 mnths).

I'm still employed with the same company for which I have received the review done by ACS. Moreover my roles & responsibilities that I currently perform are one and the same as I have mentioned / evaluated by ACS.

I have current payslips, tax returns, bank statements, even updated employer reference mentioning the Job title / description for the period after Mar 2013 till date to support the same claim.

My question here is:

As I have completed 3+ years of work experience with the same job & company by May 2013, Can I claim those extra five points under Australian work experience?

In other works, is this experience after April 2010 cumulative till date.

P.S: I have left the end date of this employment as blank while completed the EOI online form.
Hi sakthi,

i am sure that you can get extra points by showing your current monthly pay slips, bank statements, income tax returns statements, and new letter of job description from your boss. And this is absolutely ideal till the validity of the ACS's skills assessment letter.

Sathiya

1 - 3 of 3 Posts