Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am qualified an cost management Accountant holding CMA degree and CIMA (in process)from England in final stage)
My CMA is equal to Master degree as per HECPakistan (16 years education).

I have below mention question and i need advise /help regarding them.

I am planning to apply for general Accounatnt ,which assessing authority (NIA/ICAA/CPA ) should i need to choose for my full skill assessment?

What documents i need for full skill assessment?.

If i assessed any one out of NIA/ICAA/CPA, should i also need to do my empolyment assessment from VETASSESS again?

what supporting documents I need to provide for employment undertaken which i did in the last five years i change 3 jobs in 5 yeras did i need to send and assess all three jobs.

what is Points Test Advice should it is better to submit to Advisory Letter to DIBP for Points Test purposes.

If i go for state nomination(subclass 190) which state is suitable for an Accounatnt?

What is chances if i apply for subclass 189.

I am married and five year old child.
I am preparing for IELTS and hopfully appear in exam after couple , can i do full skill assessment without IELTS.

Thank in advance for all respectable members and all reply will highly appreciate.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I am qualified an cost management Accountant holding CMA degree and CIMA (in process)from England in final stage)
My CMA is equal to Master degree as per HECPakistan (16 years education).

I have below mention question and i need advise /help regarding them.

I am planning to apply for general Accounatnt ,which assessing authority (NIA/ICAA/CPA ) should i need to choose for my full skill assessment?

What documents i need for full skill assessment?.

If i assessed any one out of NIA/ICAA/CPA, should i also need to do my empolyment assessment from VETASSESS again?

what supporting documents I need to provide for employment undertaken which i did in the last five years i change 3 jobs in 5 yeras did i need to send and assess all three jobs.

what is Points Test Advice should it is better to submit to Advisory Letter to DIBP for Points Test purposes.

If i go for state nomination(subclass 190) which state is suitable for an Accounatnt?

What is chances if i apply for subclass 189.

I am married and five year old child.
I am preparing for IELTS and hopfully appear in exam after couple , can i do full skill assessment without IELTS.

Thank in advance for all respectable members and all reply will highly appreciate.
Once CIMA qualified your best route would be to get skills assessed by CPA - they have reciprical agreement with CIMA so its a fairly easy proces.

Re visa type - beware if you go down the state sponsored route, you will have to pay for your childs education which will cost in excess of the savings on the 189 visa fee.

Good luck.

I am sitting my strategics next week & T4 in march - once those are complete i will be submitting my own application.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts