Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please help me. I feel completely lost there. This is the process I have received from web. This seems like a 1 year old journey!!!!
Someone who has already done, kindly advice.

Step 1:
Seek the advice of a Lawyer or Notary Public in Singapore to issue a notary certificate for the original document.

Step 2:
Have the legalised document certified by the Singapore Academy of Law
Address: 1 Supreme Court Lane, Level 5M, Singapore 178879
Phone : +65 6332 4117
Fax : +65 6333 9747
Email : [email protected]

Step 3:
Have the document legalised at the Consular Service Counter, Singapore Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Address : Tanglin (opposite Gleneagles Hospital)
Phone : +65 6379 8000
Opening Hours: Mondays to Fridays: 9.00 am to 4.30 pm (lunch hours inclusive)
Saturdays: 9.00 am to 12.30 pm

(Note: Fees Chargeable at MFA - S$10/- for each legalisation of document, payable by Nets or Cashcard.)

Step 4:
Have the document legalised at the:
Embassy of the United Arab Emirates in Singapore
Address: 600 North Bridge Road, #09-01/05 Parkview Square, Singapore 188778
Tel : +65 6238 8206
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.