Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ,

I want to do ACS assessment my self and i am not prefering to go to any agency.
I am postgraduate in MCA and having 5 years of IT experience.
It would be great if any one do help me in ACS assessment.

Thanks,
KK.

·
Registered
60 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for sharing the your experience.

I am in confusion whether I need to contact Agent or Do my self ACS Assessment.

Could you help me in ACS assessment if any where i get stuck in ACS Assessment.

I did MCA in 2007.
Doing job 2008 Aug 08 to till date in single company.

Thanks,
KK

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thanks for sharing the your experience.

I am in confusion whether I need to contact Agent or Do my self ACS Assessment.

Could you help me in ACS assessment if any where i get stuck in ACS Assessment.

I did MCA in 2007.
Doing job 2008 Aug 08 to till date in single company.

Thanks,
KK
ACS assessment can be done by yourself and no need of any agent.

MCA would be considered as ICT major and initial 2 years from Aug 2008 till Aug 2010 would be deducted. I feel that your work experience from Sep 2010 till date would be considered which leaves you 3 years of experience.

Please go ahead and prepare your docs. PM me incase if you want any help.

Reactions: r_saraj

·
Registered
144 Posts
I am seconding... I hv 8yrs of single company experience.. and try to gather previous companies' 3yrs of experiences... so that I can takle that 2yrs detuction ...
Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ACS assessment can be done by yourself and no need of any agent.

MCA would be considered as ICT major and initial 2 years from Aug 2008 till Aug 2010 would be deducted. I feel that your work experience from Sep 2010 till date would be considered which leaves you 3 years of experience.

Please go ahead and prepare your docs. PM me incase if you want any help.
Thank you so much, I will upload documents myself only and before uploading i am gathering documents Could you please check below documnets are enough to upload ?

Passport(front page and last page)
MCA Certificate
Degree certificate
Employee Reference Certificate

And Payment would be 450 AUD.

Can I submit below documents also ?

Degree Marks sheet
MCA Marks Sheet
Resume
I have been to UK for one year and I have 3 years Validity visa , Can I submit this page also ?

Thanks,
KK

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thank you so much, I will upload documents myself only and before uploading i am gathering documents Could you please check below documnets are enough to upload ?

Passport(front page and last page)
MCA Certificate
Degree certificate
Employee Reference Certificate

And Payment would be 450 AUD.

Can I submit below documents also ?

Degree Marks sheet
MCA Marks Sheet
Resume
I have been to UK for one year and I have 3 years Validity visa , Can I submit this page also ?

Thanks,
KK
Following are mandatory
  1. MCA and Degree provisional certificates along with Original degree.
  2. Transcripts of degree, MCA for individual years
  3. Resume

Regarding the UK visa - If you wish you can submit, CO will dismiss whereever docs are not applicable for the assessment.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Following are mandatory
  1. MCA and Degree provisional certificates along with Original degree.
  2. Transcripts of degree, MCA for individual years
  3. Resume

Regarding the UK visa - If you wish you can submit, CO will dismiss whereever docs are not applicable for the assessment.

Thank you so much

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi,

I got positive response from ACS, could you please let me know the what is the next step, still I need to take my IELTS test.

Thanks,
Kishore12

·
Registered
676 Posts
Hi,

I got positive response from ACS, could you please let me know the what is the next step, still I need to take my IELTS test.

Thanks,
Kishore12
Hi Kishore,

Congrats on your assessment. As you are still pending your IELTS, you need to do it first. If you have already taken IELTS before and if you have 60 points go ahead and submit your EOI. If you get a better IELTS score, you can update your EOI so that your points may increase. Hope it helps.
By the way, when did you submit your ACS and when did you get the result exactly ?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Kishore,

Congrats on your assessment. As you are still pending your IELTS, you need to do it first. If you have already taken IELTS before and if you have 60 points go ahead and submit your EOI. If you get a better IELTS score, you can update your EOI so that your points may increase. Hope it helps.
By the way, when did you submit your ACS and when did you get the result exactly ?
Thanks Vasu, I submitted my documents on 22/01/2014 and I got response on 27/03/2014.

For submitting EOI , what are the documents needed.
I know only below things let me know is there any other documents.
1) ACS Assessment
2) IELTS Test result

·
Registered
676 Posts
Thanks Vasu, I submitted my documents on 22/01/2014 and I got response on 27/03/2014.

For submitting EOI , what are the documents needed.
I know only below things let me know is there any other documents.
1) ACS Assessment
2) IELTS Test result
Yes. To submit EOI you need ACS assessment and IELTS results and you don't need to submit those documents. You just need to submit your IELTS Test report form number and your experience breakup, which is mentioned as "Skilled" in your assessment letter. Remember to select as "Irrelevant" to the experience period, which is not considered by ACS. Cheers.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes. To submit EOI you need ACS assessment and IELTS results and you don't need to submit those documents. You just need to submit your IELTS Test report form number and your experience breakup, which is mentioned as "Skilled" in your assessment letter. Remember to select as "Irrelevant" to the experience period, which is not considered by ACS. Cheers.
Thanks Vasu, and could you please share me the link which i need to submit my results to EOI.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Thanks Vasu, and could you please share me the link which i need to submit my results to EOI.
hi kishore

thanks for putting your experience here, i have one question. i have been working with my company from last 4.8 years due to some reason company does not issue reference letter so i have stat dec signed by seniorand along this i have attached my first and last pay slip. these are fine or do i need to give any other documents with stat dec.

Thanks
hasan

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi Hasan,

The payslips should be notarized. The CO might ask for certified documents if you have not uploaded certified payslips.

Regards,
VC.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Congrats Kishore. Your assessment was pretty quick, just over 8 weeks.

Regards,
VC.

·
Registered
676 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Hi Hasan,

The payslips should be notarized. The CO might ask for certified documents if you have not uploaded certified payslips.

Regards,
VC.
Actually, payslips are not mandatory for ACS. I think you have to submit only if your CO asks them.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Actually, payslips are not mandatory for ACS. I think you have to submit only if your CO asks them.

Hi Vasu

then what should i give supporting documents with my stat dec for ACS ?

thanks
Hasan

·
Registered
676 Posts
Hi Vasu

then what should i give supporting documents with my stat dec for ACS ?

thanks
Hasan
For your experience, you just need to provide a reference letter from your manager which should have all your roles and responsibilities and it should be notarized from a lawyer. That's it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts