Need Help for 2129-13

Address: H.No-101 Raza Block Alama Iqbal Town Lahore
Name: AMMARA GHAFFAR

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

N.I.C Number: 33202-9710364-2
Marital Status: Married
Date of Birth: November 10th, 1981

OBJECTIVE:

To work in a positive and progressive organization with a potential for professional growth by getting good status in the work field, enhancing my knowledge and seeking challenges where a diverse background and a proven technical expertise will be utilized to advance in world, thus becoming a valuable person for the company. So in short my job objective is to add value to the company, to society and above all to my life.

PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATION:

Member (Agri / 2381) of Pakistan Engineering Council.

EDUCATION:

M.B.A
University of Agriculture, Faisalabad-Pakistan
2004-2006
Management
1027/1360
CGPA 3.62
1st Division
75.51/B

B.Sc
(Engineering)

University of Agriculture, Faisalabad-Pakistan
1999-2003
Agricultural Engineering
2722/3840
CGPA 3.30
1st Division
70.88/B

Intermediate Saudi Arabian International School,
Al-Khobar – Saudi Arabia
1997-1999
Pre-Engineering
692/1100
1st division
62.90/B

Matriculation
Faran Model School,
Jhang-Pakistan
1995-1997
Science Group
665/850
1st Division
78.23/A

ACADEMIC ACHIVEMENTS:

 Got merit Scholarship on the basis of CGPA of B.Sc in 3rd and 4th semester.
 1st division throughout academic career.

PROJECTS:

 Job Analysis
 Feasibility report for establishment of new business.
 Appraisal system in “Habib Bank Limited”.
 Review of HR department in “Masood Textile Mill”.

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:

 CERTIFICATE OF TRAINING on completing six weeks training course on Watercourse Improvement & Construction under Scheme NPIW “National Program for Improvement of Watercourses” held on June 27th to August 6th, 2005 at University of Agriculture, Faisalabad – Pakistan.

 Worked at the post of an Assistant Agricultural Engineer as an Area Project Manager under the scheme “National Program for Improvement of Watercourses” in On-Farm Water Management (Agricultural Department) Jhang-Pakistan from 10-September-2005 to 31-July-09.

Job Responsibilities

• To assist field Staff with the Planning , Surveying, Designing and Executing Construction of Watercourses, Precision Land Leveling and Irrigation Water Management Practices through Water Users Associations.
• To Spot-Check the completed works for compliance with standards and specifications.
• To assist field staff regarding comparative costs and benefits of Watercourse Improvement, Precision Land Leveling and Water Management Activities.
• To conduct meetings with farmers to acquaint with development needs and program opportunities related to Watercourse Improvement and other Water Management Practices.
• Checking and Tracking Orders for Project Assigned.
• Filing, Paper work, Fax & E-Mailing.
• Checking Records of Expenditure.
• Controlling Stock Sheet Using Ms.Excel.
• Staff Supervision & Administering labor.
• To perform other duties as assigned.

SKILLS:

I have an excellent ability to Learn Quickly. During my professional Experience at various places and levels I have developed good Managerial and Interpersonal Skills in dealing with people. I also know how to manage workload efficiently under administration and know very well how to supervise and train people working under me. I am also very self-motivated and have the ability to work independently.
I have a good working knowledge of Ms Windows, Ms Word, Excel, Power Point, and its applications and also have a good command in oral and written English & Urdu.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts