Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi friends,
I am ishara and i want to know after doing skill assessment i got result i am eligible to apply for subclass 189/ 190 /489 also got point as 70/ 75 and 80. What should i do next? If i submit eoi is there any chance to invite me to apply visa? i am new to forum and kindly hope someone's guide.
Best regards,
Thankx

·
Registered
23,843 Posts
Hi friends,
I am ishara and i want to know after doing skill assessment i got result i am eligible to apply for subclass 189/ 190 /489 also got point as 70/ 75 and 80. What should i do next? If i submit eoi is there any chance to invite me to apply visa? i am new to forum and kindly hope someone's guide.
Best regards,
Thankx
Please give your Anzsco code and points table

Cheers

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi friends,
Best regards,
Thankx

Hi Ishara,

What is your occupation code? Im suree u are done with PTE/IELTS etc..

You might want to check ANZSCO Search to know which states you could apply for.

Yes u should go ahead and submit eoi and then apply for state nomination in states where your occupation opens up.

Best Wishes..

·
Registered
23,843 Posts
Hi friends,
Best regards,
Thankx
You should submit your EOI immediately
As you have a high score, there is no need for you to go through 190 or 489 route

You should get the invite to apply for the visa in the 1st Round itself due to be held on 12th July

Please go through this video to learn how to submit the EOI. It's very informative and detailed

If you still. Have any doubts, I am sure one of the members will help you out

Cheers

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you very much buddy.
I have one more question a m not native english speaker. I did ielts and results as bellow. L- 8 / R- 8 / w- 7.5 / S- 7.5 is this enough to meet language ability point?
Best regards.

·
Registered
23,843 Posts
Thank you very much buddy.
I have one more question a m not native english speaker. I did ielts and results as bellow. L- 8 / R- 8 / w- 7.5 / S- 7.5 is this enough to meet language ability point?
Best regards.
Your scores are sufficient to enable you to apply, but I am not sure if you have claimed the correct points for this score

You have to give the complete points you are claiming for each category and the basis for the same in the points table to ensure that you are not making an error

Cheers

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah m sure m not done any wrong. Thank you. After submit eoi i will tell new updates.
Thankx buddy.
Cheers ?

·
Registered
23,843 Posts
Yeah m sure m not done any wrong. Thank you. After submit eoi i will tell new updates.
Thankx buddy.
Cheers ?
If you are confident, Please go ahead

Cheers

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Thankx buddy.
Cheers ?
How much is your exp points ? Is it assessed by EA ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts