Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I want to know how should I enter my work experience data in ACS.

I have worked for a certain company multiple times. So how should I create data entries in ACS. Also, I have created a single work experience for this company and mentioning in tabular form all positions with their duration in experience letter.

So should i create single work experience entry for it ACS and create multiples and attach the same experience letter for all.

Currently ACS is asking for following:
Company name, Position, Start date, End date and Location.

Thanks

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
You have to create multiple entries (episodes) for the same company so as to have the correct start and end date for each episode. You sure can use the same reference letter in each episode which covers all your work with this company, but the episodes themselves have to be separate because of an exact start and end date requirement.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the response.

Have you done the similar thing or your just saying based on some information. Is there any official ACS info about this scenario.

Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also I forgot to add that when the second time I joined the company, my position got changed, meaning I got more senior role. So should I create one experience letter mentioned all different titles?

Thanks

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Thanks for the response.

Have you done the similar thing or your just saying based on some information. Is there any official ACS info about this scenario.

Thanks
No, I haven't but I am sure the ACS online help states this. It was long back when I did my assessment and the ACS system has changed considerably now, but read through the help text on each screen to find out.

Also I forgot to add that when the second time I joined the company, my position got changed, meaning I got more senior role. So should I create one experience letter mentioned all different titles?

Thanks
Although ACS only mandates work location, prefer to have a split/ group by designations as well so that later during visa processing everything matches perfectly between your ACS result, EOI forms, visa forms, the payslips, promotion letters, etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts