Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just moved to egypt- cairo for a two year assignment in a Britsh company. A large amazingly furnished apartment has been provided by the comapny..it is too large for one person..! If anyone needs single luxury accomodation in cairo -close to the airport ,i would gladly share it for free ..... To a companioan . Should be an expat.........
Pls contact me asap..going crazy !

·
Registered
5 Posts
Best of luck

Hi, just moved to egypt- cairo for a two year assignment in a Britsh company. A large amazingly furnished apartment has been provided by the comapny..it is too large for one person..! If anyone needs single luxury accomodation in cairo -close to the airport ,i would gladly share it for free ..... To a companioan . Should be an expat.........
Pls contact me asap..going crazy !
Wish I was in Cairo....what a lovely offer.
I can relate....All the best in your new venture

·
Registered
607 Posts
Agnes, I think if you make one more post on any subject, you will be able to then send a private message to Naushad which can include your phone number. The reason why you don't seem to have a private message facility at the moment is that you need to have made 5 post before you get the facility to do so.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Thanks Maiden Scotland. I was aware that it had already explained but was responding to the fact she had said in her last message that she didn't know how to send a private message. I felt a further explanation couldn't hurt!

·
Registered
789 Posts
I do not know how to send a private message but my name is Agnes and you can cal
Hi Agnes,

To send a private message then click on the name of the person you want to send it to (find a post of theirs and the name is in the top left of the box) and a list of options will appear. One of them will be the option to send a private message. It is much safer to send your phone number in a message as you don't know what weirdo will contact you otherwise!!

**Edit - Sorry, just saw the other message telling you how to send pm, oh well!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.