Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just moved to egypt- cairo for a two year assignment in a Britsh company. A large amazingly furnished apartment has been provided by the comapny..it is too large for one person..! If anyone needs single luxury accomodation in cairo -close to the airport ,i would gladly share it for free ..... To a companioan . Should be an expat.........
Pls contact me asap..going crazy !

·
Registered
5 Posts
Best of luck

Hi, just moved to egypt- cairo for a two year assignment in a Britsh company. A large amazingly furnished apartment has been provided by the comapny..it is too large for one person..! If anyone needs single luxury accomodation in cairo -close to the airport ,i would gladly share it for free ..... To a companioan . Should be an expat.........
Pls contact me asap..going crazy !
Wish I was in Cairo....what a lovely offer.
I can relate....All the best in your new venture

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
whats the pm reply

When you have made 5 posts you are able to "PM" - send a private message! We do not advise or condone people putting phone numbers onto the forum, so we remove them, as historically this causes many problems for the phone owners and our forum

Jo xxx

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hello

am from ontario Canada would like to meet you. I teach at an international school here.
Hi ,pls do send me a private message with name and contact details. Shall pass on my cintact info once I have your info
Talk to you soon......

·
Registered
607 Posts
Agnes, I think if you make one more post on any subject, you will be able to then send a private message to Naushad which can include your phone number. The reason why you don't seem to have a private message facility at the moment is that you need to have made 5 post before you get the facility to do so.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Thanks Maiden Scotland. I was aware that it had already explained but was responding to the fact she had said in her last message that she didn't know how to send a private message. I felt a further explanation couldn't hurt!

·
Registered
789 Posts
I do not know how to send a private message but my name is Agnes and you can cal
Hi Agnes,

To send a private message then click on the name of the person you want to send it to (find a post of theirs and the name is in the top left of the box) and a list of options will appear. One of them will be the option to send a private message. It is much safer to send your phone number in a message as you don't know what weirdo will contact you otherwise!!

**Edit - Sorry, just saw the other message telling you how to send pm, oh well!!

·
Banned
20 Posts
Thanks for help

When you have made 5 posts you are able to "PM" - send a private message! We do not advise or condone people putting phone numbers onto the forum, so we remove them, as historically this causes many problems for the phone owners and our forum

Jo xxx
this is what i'm looking for " Thanks for help "

1 - 20 of 20 Posts