Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, We have just started the PR process..My wife is the primary applicant..we are trying for ICT Business Analyst under 189 as she got relevant work exp. My wife has completed BSC in Zoology followed by a 3 year GNIIT program and continued working for an IT giant in India through campus. Overall 10years of exp. since her graduation is not in IT stream, will GNIIT be considered by ACS or and RPL is required. Please throw some light ?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hello, We have just started the PR process..My wife is the primary applicant..we are trying for ICT Business Analyst under 189 as she got relevant work exp. My wife has completed BSC in Zoology followed by a 3 year GNIIT program and continued working for an IT giant in India through campus. Overall 10years of exp. since her graduation is not in IT stream, will GNIIT be considered by ACS or and RPL is required. Please throw some light ?
GNIIT will not be considered as equivalent to Diploma or Bachelor degree as it is not given by an University. As your wife has Bachelor degree in Zoology, she would definitely go through RPL route. Its good that she has 10 years experience (assuming all of it is related to BA role), so 6 years will be deducted for RPL and left with a maximum of 4 years to claim skilled experience.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much for the clarification. In few threads, I read people confirming that GNIIT is being considered by ACS and hence thought of confirming.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi mate,

Couple of my known friends here in Australia have migrated on the basis of GNIIT. So, dont worry it will be recognised as AQF Diploma/Degree.

Go Ahead with your application and All the best.....!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Please Help!

Thank you so much Sivam!! Appreciated..will keep you posted!!

Hi Shanky,

Did your wife get positive ACS for GNIIT? Can you please guide me what all documents she submitted as ACS raised query for my transcriipt that subject names are not mentioned. Can you please help me ASAP.

Thanks
Aditi

1 - 6 of 6 Posts