Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Needed help from you all. If some one can share their knowledge as in how to apply visa 887(family sponsored) I will be applying in September this year, questions that I have are

1) As we need to provide address proofs for for living in designated areas. For that I have mobile bills and bank statements, Car insurace policy letter also my pay slips have address details on it so would that be sufficient proof. I don't have any utility bills under my name as I am living with family. Is there any other proof that I can use?

2) for this visa application we need to show that we have worked for one year. I can show my payslips for that period. Is there any other document that we need to submit. Do we have to provide any letter from the employer if yes, Is there any particular content that should be written in that? I was wondering if there is any template for that.

3) do we need to give reference letter from employer, document stating job responsibilities and contract letter etc.

And please tell if any other document needed as well.

Thanks,

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
I don't have experience with the 887 visa, but it sounds like you have enough evidence. For address proof, if you've been living with family you could also have them write a statutory declaration that you've lived with them since xxxxxx at this address. For employment proof, a letter from the employer would probably also be good - I'd suggest it state your hire date, confirm you've worked full-time with ## hours per week, and confirm you are still employed there (showing it's been at least a full year). There's no need to provide job responsibilities since employment can be in any occupation, as long as it's full-time.

Reactions: jagjeetsingh507

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks heaps maggie for answering the queries that I had.
Have a good one!
Hii,

Did you get ur 877. I'll be applying by Aug 3rd.. Could you tell how long it took to get the visa.

Thanks much <snip>

Please, everyone, don't post personal information - not only is it not permitted - Rule 4: Forum Rules, it's for your own protection!

Thanks
kaju/moderator

·
Registered
56 Posts
hey mate, how did you go with your visa application? Were you on 489 Family Sponsored or was it a state sponsored visa?

There is a question to confirm if I have stayed in regional area or not. As I have condition to stay in designated area and it is different from the regional area's post codes list.

It would be really helpful if you can respond to this at the earliest. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts