Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will like to clarify some things that are a bit confusing me, (1) how much is the total to renew spousal visa if posting and how much is it if I choose the premium service? Please break it down for me not just total, thanks. (2) I did Toefl initially at the time of my application from Nigeria, do I need to do an English test again? (3)

·
Registered
39,127 Posts
#2 Only if you passed at A2 or higher. Otherwise you need to pass new test.
#1 FLR(M) fee by post £992, premium centre fee £490, health surcharge £500.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks so much for the information. One more thing, can you help me with a list of requirements to meet in your spare time, just so I don't leave nothing undone

One more thing please, which English teat is the cheapest I can book for the renewal please?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Thanks so much for the information. One more thing, can you help me with a list of requirements to meet in your spare time, just so I don't leave nothing undone
I suggest you do some research around this forum, it's not possible to list requirements as it changes depending on the sponsor/applicants financial position etc. You can post a list of what evidence you intend to provide and give a brief over view of why you've chosen that and members here will be able to let you know what you're missing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For proof of relationship, I will be providing some pictures, tenancy agreement, bankstatement from same address. For financial requirement, I will be using combined proof of income to meet the family thresold requirement (18600) my partner payslips and my P60 as I was working for different agencies, I will do the English test which I don't know which yet, I will obviously pay the right amount of visa fee and also pay for the IHR and fill the FLR/M form. That is all I can remember for now. Please kindly let me know if I have left anything.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Again, I suggest you look around this forum and come back with an actual list. But from what you've written:

Relationship - you're missing a marriage certificate. You need more than just bank statements from same address, there's a specific requirement for correspondence - see the application form.

Financial - what category are applying under? If you are combining, you both need to supply bank statements and corresponding pay slips, letter from employer. P60 and contract is additional if you have it.

Accommodation - this is where you need your tenancy agreement, a utilities bill or council tax statement

Other - passports, passport sized photos, current BRP if you were issued one

Everything must be original or certified.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will like to clarify some things that are a bit confusing me, (1) how much is the total to renew spousal visa if posting and how much is it if I choose the premium service? Please break it down for me not just total, thanks. (2) I did Toefl initially at the time of my application from Nigeria, do I need to do an English test again? (3)
+£100 booking fee for premium centre.
Again, I suggest you look around this forum and come back with an actual list. But from what you've written:

Relationship - you're missing a marriage certificate. You need more than just bank statements from same address, there's a specific requirement for correspondence - see the application form.

Financial - what category are applying under? If you are combining, you both need to supply bank statements and corresponding pay slips, letter from employer. P60 and contract is additional if you have it.

Accommodation - this is where you need your tenancy agreement, a utilities bill or council tax statement

Other - passports, passport sized photos, current BRP if you were issued one

Everything must be original or certified.
. Yes I have the marriiage cetificate, and my wife's payslip she can provide but I will need to use P60 cause I worked for certain Agencies in the past year that I am not with anymore. Thanks so much for the assisitance, I will go and check so I start gathering what I can from now. Thanks so much 🙌🏽

·
Registered
315 Posts
. Yes I have the marriiage cetificate, and my wife's payslip she can provide but I will need to use P60 cause I worked for certain Agencies in the past year that I am not with anymore. Thanks so much for the assisitance, I will go and check so I start gathering what I can from now. Thanks so much 🙌🏽
P60 won't be enough, you need pay slips.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.