Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I got visa invite and while going through the documentation before visa lodge i realised that i have misinterpreted something and my actual point should be 65 instead of 70..

What should i do next?

Please advise..

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi there,

I got visa invite and while going through the documentation before visa lodge i realised that i have misinterpreted something and my actual point should be 65 instead of 70..

What should i do next?

Please advise..
I think you need lodge an other EOI with 65 points asap. Because if you use the Invite with 70 points, the immigration will verify your points during the visa process and will come to know that you don't have those points and this will result in a visa refusal.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hi there,

What should i do next?

Please advise..
IMHO...Ignore this eoi. Do not act on it. Create a fresh one. If 65 is not enough for your code, try to increase your points, say by scoring higher on your English test.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thanks, much appreciated.
I have done the similar kind of mistake by checking yes box for Australian study requirement. Ignore the received invitation and apply a fresh EOI. Don't process invitation otherwise you will be in trouble.

Cheers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts