Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

I need advice on the express entry eligibility and requirements.

I am from India and living in Middle East and approached a consultant for the express entry immigration. The consultant reviewed my profile and said I am eligible and explained the process on ECA ,IELTS for me and my husband ,creating profile and applying for state nomination etc....

Before paying the fee to consultant want to make sure i am in the right place and also not to loose the money.

My self :
  • Under graduation: Bachelors of commerce
  • Post graduation: Master of financial management - distance education
  • Currently I am not working
  • Aug 2013 to Mar 2015 work experience - Approx 1.7 Years
  • Accounts profession
  • My husband is also working and he is from technical background without graduation

With the above data I have checked in the eligibility criteria and it shows 55 Points. Looking forward for the advice how practical it will work and any one from the similar background has been granted visa ?

Thanks in advance for all suggestions and advice's.

·
Super Moderator
5,184 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks ,I have checked prior posting on this forum and shows i am eligible. I am looking for some help from similar case who went through the process.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
To be eligible you must have a CRS of probably minimum of 450. You will need to get your educational qualifications equalized to Canadian standards by WES to help with your score. Paying money to consultants should only be done if your application is complicated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To be eligible you must have a CRS of probably minimum of 450. You will need to get your educational qualifications equalized to Canadian standards by WES to help with your score. Paying money to consultants should only be done if your application is complicated.
Thank you for the kind help.I checked on this and my score is :Subtotal Core/Human capital + Spouse factors + Skill transferability = 321.

If i get the provincial nomination ,with this score i am eligible or not ?
Or with this score i wont get provincial nomination ?

Please advice.

·
Registered
51 Posts
hello fellow pr seekers

I am suman from new delhi, India, i am starting my wes process, experts i need step by step guidance for the complete process of canada express entry .

what are the steps involved , how to create express entry account and what other steps are involved
you can email me about the process steps, and formats of documents via Private Message.
>SNIP<

Thanks you in advance.
suman
>SNIP<

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
hello fellow pr seekers

I am suman from new delhi, India, i am starting my wes process, experts i need step by step guidance for the complete process of canada express entry .

what are the steps involved , how to create express entry account and what other steps are involved
you can email me about the process steps, and formats of documents via Private Message.
>SNIP<

Thanks you in advance.
suman
>SNIP<
You can Google this info from Gov't of Canada website.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
hello fellow pr seekers

>SNIP<

Thanks you in advance.
suman
>SNIP<

Look up the info yourself. If you found this website could you not also find the info from the GoC website? We are not here to hold your hand through every step of the process.

·
Registered
51 Posts
hello fellow pr seekers

>SNIP<

Thanks you in advance.
suman
>SNIP<

Look up the info yourself. If you found this website could you not also find the info from the GoC website? We are not here to hold your hand through every step of the process.
o wow thanks for valuable Info. I never knew about it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.