Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I need your advice regarding my EOI entry on the Employment part. Based on my ACS assessment result last year 2016, I can claim 11+ experience since ACS considered my experience after May 2003. In the EOI under the Employment part, it states that "should provide details of the client's employment history for the last 10 years". In relation to this, please enlighten me with the following questions/clarifications so I can have the accurate entries:

1. Is it OK that I entered my Company A experience after May 2003 since ACS considered it and I also ticked relevant? But in this case, the experience is beyond 10 years already.

2. With the calculation of last 10 years of employment history, is it after the result of my assessment skills?

Below is the result of my ACS assessment.

The following employment after May 2003 is considered to equate to work at an appropriately skilled level and relevant to 261312 (Developer Programmer) of the ANZSCO Code.

Dates: 05/99 - 06/06 (7yrs 1mths)
Position: Programmer
Employer: Company A

Dates: 09/06 - 10/07 (1yrs 1mths)
Position: Software Developer
Employer: Company B

Dates: 02/08 - 07/10 (2yrs 5mths)
Position: Software Engineer
Employer: Company C

Dates: 03/11 - 06/12 (1yrs 3mths)
Position: Web Developer
Employer: Company D

Dates: 06/12 - 10/14 (2yrs 4mths)
Position: Web Developer
Employer: Company E

Dates: 11/14 - 12/15 (1yrs 1mths)
Employer: Company F

Dates: 01/16 - 10/16 (0yrs 9mths)
Employer: Company G

Thanks in advance.

G

·
you can claim experience from May 2003 to October 2016 as per ACS assessment. any work experience after this period have to be assessed again by ACS. get an assessment done for new employment period from November 2016 till July 2017 for that experience to be considered , otherwise don't claim that as relevant. only experience that is approved by ACS can be considered as 'relevant', hope this clarifies your query. in your case, all employment episodes after may 2013 will be considered as relevant and any prior experience is non-relevant.

·
Registered
458 Posts
You can start from 2016 Company G and give details all the way till June 2003 as multiple entries and mark them as relevant.

Add one more entry from May 2003 to beginning of Job and mark it as irrelevant - since AFTER May 2003 can be considered.

Are you currently employed? or business?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you very much for the replies @Austimmiacnt, @Anamica23! I'll edit my EOI and add one more entry from May 2003 to the beginning of the job and mark it as irrelevant. Yes, I'm currently employed.

·
Registered
458 Posts
If you are employed please add info from 2016 - 2017 also

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.