Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Experts,
I applied SC 190 from Pakistan on 12 Jun 2017 and CO allocated on 21 Jun 2017 with medicals and PCC request which I completed on 10th July 2017 and on 13th July I received a call from AHC Islamabad and at that time I was out of office, he asked me where I am and I told him I'm going to meet our client as I applied as Agricultural Consultant and this job required to visit farmers on regular basis and on the other hand I came to know CO called my boss and verify my employment which he verified and CO asked him where I'm right now and he said the same I'm on visitation now on the other hand when he called me at very first he said "I mistakenly call you again?" (which is concerning point for me because he might have thought that he made call to my boss again) I said I don't know sir what are you saying then he said lets begin kindly let me know where you are right now? I told him that I'm going to visit client which he acknowledge that there is lot of noise as I was on road. he asked my about the name of staff I'm working with i.e. accountant name and other staff and the same question which he asked from my boss as he called him before he call me and I gave him the exact answer which he asked him and then surprisingly he asked contact details of my family members which I provided he asked me to hold and not to cut the call and he called then one by one but at that time all numbers were switched off as my all family members were out of town and in that area mobile service was not available then he asked to provide him my wife's contact number which I provided he then called her and asked her to provide my all family contact numbers which she provided the same and she told him that all family members are out of town and then he asked her about my job, my company name, designation etc. which she provided correctly and CO disconnect the call. since 13th July verification call 2nd CO contacted on 4th August for more information which was PCC of my spouse only which was provided to them on 11th August 2017 and now I'm waiting for further response by CO. my questions are below:

Is my case on right track as 2nd CO asked for more information because if interview not went well then they might not asked for more information until they clear any ambiguous thing?

Is that usual now a days to receive a verification call within a month of case lodgment?

Will they physically verify?

Kindly give your expert opinion on my scenario, I know its a bit complicated and I'm worried about it very much!!!

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Dear Experts,
I applied SC 190 from Pakistan on 12 Jun 2017 and CO allocated on 21 Jun 2017 with medicals and PCC request which I completed on 10th July 2017 and on 13th July I received a call from AHC Islamabad and at that time I was out of office, he asked me where I am and I told him I'm going to meet our client as I applied as Agricultural Consultant and this job required to visit farmers on regular basis and on the other hand I came to know CO called my boss and verify my employment which he verified and CO asked him where I'm right now and he said the same I'm on visitation now on the other hand when he called me at very first he said "I mistakenly call you again?" (which is concerning point for me because he might have thought that he made call to my boss again) I said I don't know sir what are you saying then he said lets begin kindly let me know where you are right now? I told him that I'm going to visit client which he acknowledge that there is lot of noise as I was on road. he asked my about the name of staff I'm working with i.e. accountant name and other staff and the same question which he asked from my boss as he called him before he call me and I gave him the exact answer which he asked him and then surprisingly he asked contact details of my family members which I provided he asked me to hold and not to cut the call and he called then one by one but at that time all numbers were switched off as my all family members were out of town and in that area mobile service was not available then he asked to provide him my wife's contact number which I provided he then called her and asked her to provide my all family contact numbers which she provided the same and she told him that all family members are out of town and then he asked her about my job, my company name, designation etc. which she provided correctly and CO disconnect the call. since 13th July verification call 2nd CO contacted on 4th August for more information which was PCC of my spouse only which was provided to them on 11th August 2017 and now I'm waiting for further response by CO. my questions are below:

Is my case on right track as 2nd CO asked for more information because if interview not went well then they might not asked for more information until they clear any ambiguous thing?

Is that usual now a days to receive a verification call within a month of case lodgment?

Will they physically verify?

Kindly give your expert opinion on my scenario, I know its a bit complicated and I'm worried about it very much!!!
Hi

I dont see any issue here. Infact you go 2 quick CO contacts when people are not getting even 1.
I would say just wait as your application seems to be in processing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi

I dont see any issue here. Infact you go 2 quick CO contacts when people are not getting even 1.
I would say just wait as your application seems to be in processing.
Thanks for you comment, I need to know if in verification process they found anything ambiguous they investigate it and then move forward? if is that so then 2nd officer contacted my on 4th Aug which means everything is fine but if processing if it is usual that they can ask additional information while there's anything ambiguous in the case then I'm in trouble :(

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Thanks for you comment, I need to know if in verification process they found anything ambiguous they investigate it and then move forward? if is that so then 2nd officer contacted my on 4th Aug which means everything is fine but if processing if it is usual that they can ask additional information while there's anything ambiguous in the case then I'm in trouble :(
If they need any info, then they will get in touch with you

·
Registered
23,915 Posts
No one can guess what has happened during the verification process

Whether it is completed or still continuing, no one can say.
There is no fixed timeline in which they have to complete the process

Whether they were satisfied or not again cannot be guessed

You have to wait patiently for AHC or CO contact or grant

Cheers

·
Registered
160 Posts
not sure what are you worried about buddy? It appears that all who were contacted have said the same thing. Not that you had given any false information ? So don't worry, believe in the almighty, things will fall in place. Just let them take their course.
:amen:

·
Registered
242 Posts
so it is true that case officers call applicants directly, i always thought that it never happens.

·
Registered
23,915 Posts
so it is true that case officers call applicants directly, i always thought that it never happens.
The case officer can call anyone they want
The applicant, his manager, HR or anyone else in the company.
The idea is to get to the truth

Cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts