Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello members, I’ve searched but I couldn’t find anything related to this topic but couldn’t find any.
I am 27 years old Sales and Marketing professional with 07 years of marketing experience, I have the professional post graduate diploma in Marketing (graduated in 2014) from chartered institute of Marketing (CIM-UK) I need to know what are the opportunities that are available in Singapore for a sales and Marketing guy like me and what kind of Salaries that I can go for?

All of your replied will be highly appreciated.

Thank you all,
Malith Disala

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Hello members, I’ve searched but I couldn’t find anything related to this topic but couldn’t find any.
I am 27 years old Sales and Marketing professional with 07 years of marketing experience, I have the professional post graduate diploma in Marketing (graduated in 2014) from chartered institute of Marketing (CIM-UK) I need to know what are the opportunities that are available in Singapore for a sales and Marketing guy like me and what kind of Salaries that I can go for?

All of your replied will be highly appreciated.

Thank you all,
Malith Disala
Sales and marketing jobs are not encouraged for foreigners by the Ministry of Manpower, unless you can secure a higher paying job. Especially with a diploma.

You need to build your networking skills to find opportunities

1 - 2 of 2 Posts