Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Can anyone recommend a techie who can help configure my Sitemap wireless router with my Du broadband, please?
Whats to configure? Plug it in, and then type your ip address into your internet browser window.
Its probably something like 192.168.0.1.
You can probably find what you're looking for in youtube too.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Can anyone recommend a techie who can help configure my Sitemap wireless router with my Du broadband, please?
Need more information. Have you tried doing it yourself? If so, What is the problem that you are having? Does the router not have internet access? Do you know the default settings? Can you reset them?

Do you need someone to come over and help or just walk you through it over the phone?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'd call the help line on the back of the router in that case.

They helped me configure my router and they didn't supply it to me. I would definitely push them into helping you configure it :D, otherwise best bet is Google the make of your router and find a walk through online/Call the manufacturer.

454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Du won't give me any of the information I need as they don't support wireless. They just hang up. Need someone to come and set it up. Someone agreed a price and then called half an hout after he was due to renegotiate it. Was hoping someone would know a good and reliable techie.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.