Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am going to apply for my Skills Assessment through ACS. I logged into to submit and checked the requirements, and they are as below :-

1. Passport/ DOB Certificate. ( No Problem) :thumb:
2. Qualifications Documents : For Every Qualification the Name of College, Name of Degree, Num of Years, Time of Completion. (No Problem) :thumb:
3. Reference Letter from Employer. (No Problem). :thumb:
4. Vendor Certifications :( (PROBLEM) : I have CCNP vendor certifications from Cisco, which are considered as ICT Major, and i do not know how to upload these certifications for assessing. In the FAQs, it is also given that we have to provide a URL Link, where it can be verified by them. Do we upload these in the Qualifications Page itself or any specific rule for this ?

Any help for the 4th Point should be Great !!

Thanks a Lot !

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hello,
As far as I know, your CCNP certificate has a verification code on it. ACS will be able to use that to verify. That shouldnt be a problem. Just scan the certificate, get it notarized with other documents and upload.

Cheers.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you !

Hi Semaaustralia,

So just by attaching those certificates and letting them know the url should do ?

Can it be attached under the feild qualifications itself ?

Thank you !

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hi Semaaustralia,

So just by attaching those certificates and letting them know the url should do ?

Can it be attached under the feild qualifications itself ?

Thank you !
If its Cisco certificate, just attaching the certificate alone is OK. Yes you should attach it under qualifications section. Remember that your Cisco certificate has validation details on it so no extra URL is necessary.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If its Cisco certificate, just attaching the certificate alone is OK. Yes you should attach it under qualifications section. Remember that your Cisco certificate has validation details on it so no extra URL is necessary.
Cool ! Thank you so Much ! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts