Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

First of all , Thank for you upadtes and discussion , I got lots of answer from your existing threads.

Here I go

I am an 5 year SAP Consultant , currently working in JEDDAH , KSA

I am planning to apply for ACS Skills Assesment this month, Following documents I have prepared

1. Educational Documents ( upto Masters , with Marksheets) : Attested by Notary Public India
2. Passport Copy ( frot page) : Attested by Notary Public India
3. Current Employer exp certificate ( from Sept 2008 : 14 months uptotoday) :Attested by employer
4. Previous Employer exprience certificates : Attested by Notary Public India

Now the issue is
In my previous exprience certificate correct designation an dfulltime clause is not mentioned.
I am a SAP consultant and designations are
1. Technical Staff Member
2. Application Programmer
3. Senior Consultant.

Also detailed jobb description is not mentioned, when I communicated with ACS
ACS asked me to submit "StatutoryDeclaration".

Please suggest who is the right person in Jeddah ,Saudi Arabia to attest this StatutoryDeclaration , as here no notary service available and Indian embassy do not sign on such documents.

Any one who applied from saudi arabia ( expat) for australia can help me.
Or should I get signed from India ( I will sign first then in india , Notary will sign and send back to me , does it creat any legal issues).

Thanks in Advance.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Regarding Statutary declaration.......u need to get it signed by notary public.
Noramally Statutary declaration is written in Indian Stamp paper , if u r from India. Signed by youself by explaining the work what you do in your organization.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
no there are no legal implications if you get it done form India. Just ask your relatives to get it made on a stamp paper. u prepare the matter, send it to them, they take a print, get it notorized and send it to you, you sign it and fwd the same to ACS.
Also, for tenure, relieving letter can be added as well just to show you worked till given date. if you do not have documents as asked by ACS you can always supply documents to support the same. like giving appraisal letters as they have the designation, salary slips, bank statement etc.. yes a stat dec has to be provided as well

hope this helps

1 - 3 of 3 Posts