Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Deal All,

I am planning to file PR for Australia through State nominated thats VISA Subclass 190 in the skill "Customer Service managaer".
My 60 points summary is like this :
30 points for age
15 points for graduation
5 points for 4 years of experience(Already assessed positive by VETASSESS)
5 points for State Nomination in SA

I am falling short of 5 points to get to ta total of 60

I have 7 years of experience but VETASSESS recognized only 4 years out of that.

I have tried scoring 7 in all in IELTS for 3 times....But everytime I am stuck in writing with a band of 6.5

I would request you a ll to help me out if it is possible to score 5 more points through any other legal means.

Since the new SNOL for South Australia is due to come in July...request urgent help in this regard....

Regards

Yoginder

·
Registered
837 Posts
I feel only way to gain those 5 points is by scoring 7 in IELTS. Practice, practice and practice. Try taking mock tests, watch Youtube videos on how to prepare IELTS.
Prepare well!

·
Registered
973 Posts
Go For PTE A. You can easily score comparative points in PTE for 7 bands in IELTS.

for 7 points score in PTE A should be 65 and is easier to achieve. Go through the various threads on this forum for PTE A knowledge.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Go For PTE A. You can easily score comparative points in PTE for 7 bands in IELTS.

for 7 points score in PTE A should be 65 and is easier to achieve. Go through the various threads on this forum for PTE A knowledge.
Hi sukesh. Thanks for the reply. I have to appear in PTE academic or general

·
Registered
82 Posts
You need to give PTE-A (Academic). I gave PTE and cleared it with equivalent to band 7 in first attempt . PTE is considered to be easier that IELTS. You will clear it. Use "REFER15" while booking to get 10% off :)

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

I would too suggest you to go for PTE-A and increase your English Language Score.

People find PTE-A an easier preposition as compared to IELTS for scoring the required points.

Deal All,

I am planning to file PR for Australia through State nominated thats VISA Subclass 190 in the skill "Customer Service managaer".
My 60 points summary is like this :
30 points for age
15 points for graduation
5 points for 4 years of experience(Already assessed positive by VETASSESS)
5 points for State Nomination in SA

I am falling short of 5 points to get to ta total of 60

I have 7 years of experience but VETASSESS recognized only 4 years out of that.

I have tried scoring 7 in all in IELTS for 3 times....But everytime I am stuck in writing with a band of 6.5

I would request you a ll to help me out if it is possible to score 5 more points through any other legal means.

Since the new SNOL for South Australia is due to come in July...request urgent help in this regard....

Regards

Yoginder

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

||| Congratulations |||

All The Best with Next Steps !!!

Hello guys.....just got my pte result.....the score is
L 82
R 78
S 90
W 80
Thank you everyone for your support....

·
Registered
82 Posts
Congrats :)

L 82
R 78
S 90
W 80

·
Registered
528 Posts
L 82
R 78
S 90
W 80
Another IELTS to PTE-A success story. Congrats.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts