Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!
So my fave NCAA college football team - Florida State - is playing one of it's biggest rivals this weekend - Florida.

The game is on at 3.30pm EST on CBS back in the US, so that means it's playing at 7.30am Sunday morning here in Sydney.

Does anyone know of a bar that would be playing this game in the Sydney area? It's the last regular season game and I'm killing to see at least one FSU game this season! I checked on the Foxtel listings online and didn't see it listed, so I'm hoping someone can tell me if they know of any bars that might show NCAA fooball early on Sunday mornings so I can head there and cheer my Seminoles on!

Cheers!

~ cdnmartinigirl

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
If it's not on Austar or Foxtel then you won't have a legal method to see it in a pub.

You might have to look into a getting a Slingbox (Google it) and having someone in the US connect it.

You could also search for Live STreaming NCAA but I don't know how legal or reliable those things are.

Hello all!
So my fave NCAA college football team - Florida State - is playing one of it's biggest rivals this weekend - Florida.

The game is on at 3.30pm EST on CBS back in the US, so that means it's playing at 7.30am Sunday morning here in Sydney.

Does anyone know of a bar that would be playing this game in the Sydney area? It's the last regular season game and I'm killing to see at least one FSU game this season! I checked on the Foxtel listings online and didn't see it listed, so I'm hoping someone can tell me if they know of any bars that might show NCAA fooball early on Sunday mornings so I can head there and cheer my Seminoles on!

Cheers!

~ cdnmartinigirl

1 - 2 of 2 Posts