Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

So I've submitted my application of naturalisation back in June (11th) and I still have yet to hear a squeak from OH. and its been 4 months. My BPR appointment was on the 29th of June.

I am getting a bit anxious. By the way I'm a European citizen married to a British citizen

How long did it take for you to hear back? And did you notice any delays since brexit?

last but not least, do you have any contacts to email in case if the application will take much longer? Plus, does anyone know what's the percentages of approvals and rejections?

Ive been keeping my fingers crossed since forever
thanks

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi all,

So I've submitted my application of naturalisation back in June (11th) and I still have yet to hear a squeak from OH. and its been 4 months. My BPR appointment was on the 29th of June.

I am getting a bit anxious. By the way I'm a European citizen married to a British citizen

How long did it take for you to hear back? And did you notice any delays since brexit?

last but not least, do you have any contacts to email in case if the application will take much longer? Plus, does anyone know what's the percentages of approvals and rejections?

Ive been keeping my fingers crossed since forever
thanks
You need to wait 6 month before contacting them. COVID period, all application takes longer to get response

1 - 4 of 4 Posts