Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I am applying for naturalisation as a British Citizen and finalizing my form AN today, just have some quick queries.

a) Both the referees has to fill their profession, address, passport details and all the other details in their own hand writing or I can fill their information nicely in my hand writing and get them signed? (this is because one referee says he is not good in writing so he wants me to fill in his name, address etc and he will sign).

b) Is my passport enough showing my spouse visa and the stamp on it confirming that I arrived in the UK 3 years ago or I should send bank letters and employers letters as the requirement says to send the Passport OR letters.

Awaiting your reply

Regards,

WIS

·
Registered
39,068 Posts
#1 You can complete and referee can sign.
#2 Passport should be sufficient.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the quick reply Joppa,

some more queries:

a) I passed English Language B1.1 CEFR GRADE 5 Course Certificate Awarded by Trinity College, the form ask for Award Reference number but the certificate has not Award / Reference / Award Reference no. on it, should I leave it blank?

b) Is it OK to use my employer as one of the referee as the director knows me since many years and has no relation with me?

c) My finger prints were done when I went to apply for the ILR in the same day service and I was issued a Biometric Residence Card for Indefinite leave to remain in the UK, is my Biometric will be done again or not again as it was done last year?

Thanks for your help once again.

Regards,

WIS

·
Registered
39,068 Posts
#1 If you supplied the test result for ILR and was accepted, do the same with AN.
#2 Yes, fine, provided he/she meets other qualifications.
#3 No biometrics for naturalisation.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.