Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

I applied for NER about 2 weeks ago. Did you get the NER? What do you want to know?
Hi brother

thanks for your reply , i want to apply for NEr to be able to register later at Quensland. i want to know all the requirment as the information located in thier booklet was not clear

·
Registered
108 Posts
I got additional information request which i can not provid..

1. Referee should be chartered EA member and provide english profficiency of your referee (whereas its not necessary to be chartered as i am applying for RPEQ and i can not ask my manager to give ielts for me)

2.CPD not enough (even i am enrolled in Master and have completed 9 subjectes which is around 450 hours other than my presentations which i gave un various places and short courses)

3. Civil engineer license from Dubai ( we dont have any engineer license here in dubai)

What the hell...they gave to many in few weeks and refused my authentic experience and CPD..they asked me to show techncial work you are doing and i showed already according to Bs ASTM ACI ISO standards

It seems he literally refused to approve me despite providing enough things

Anyone can guide

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi,

I am applying for NER and I have below enquires, please answer them.

I am working here is Australia, however I cannot give any referees from my current employer as I am working here only since few months.

My question is should I start writing my work experience from my current employer or shall I start writing from my previous employer, with whom I quit in 2017.

Can anyone help me by sending your experience statement so that I can get an idea to write my own. I sure that I wont copy or recreate the document. Thank you.

Cheers,

Venkat N

1 - 5 of 5 Posts