Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dears,

I am planning to apply for the Australian Immigration with VISA 189.
Telecommunication network Engineer with job code 263312, 8 years employment experience, EA (Engineering Australia Assessment) already done last year.

I have issue with my name in some of the employment documents (4 co. job offer letter & 1 co. experience & salary certificate) that it is not matching to the same as mentioned in the passport.

The employers are not willing to issue another one or reprint the document.

I have done employment at 5 different companies.

Please guide me what should I do in this regard to avoid any issue in the future ?

Regards,
Syed Omer

·
Registered
25,782 Posts
Dears,

I am planning to apply for the Australian Immigration with VISA 189.
Telecommunication network Engineer with job code 263312, 8 years employment experience, EA (Engineering Australia Assessment) already done last year.

I have issue with my name in some of the employment documents (4 co. job offer letter & 1 co. experience & salary certificate) that it is not matching to the same as mentioned in the passport.

The employers are not willing to issue another one or reprint the document.

I have done employment at 5 different companies.

Please guide me what should I do in this regard to avoid any issue in the future ?

Regards,
Syed Omer
Please give the details of all the names and what they are shown in different documents to get an advice

Cheers

·
Registered
458 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
here it is
1st employment Experience Letter & Salary Certificate* - mentioned as "Syed Mohammad Omer" instead of "Syed Muhammad Omer"

2nd employer job offer letter - same as above

3rd employer job offer letter - same as above

4th employment current mentioned as - Mr. Mohammad Omer

·
Registered
25,782 Posts
:croc:
here it is
1st employment Experience Letter & Salary Certificate* - mentioned as "Syed Mohammad Omer" instead of "Syed Muhammad Omer"

2nd employer job offer letter - same as above

3rd employer job offer letter - same as above

4th employment current mentioned as - Mr. Mohammad Omer
Passport

College Degree

Bank statements
Tax statements

Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.