Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone

I need help with ACS (Australian Computer Society) Assesment.

For example, my Name is Mr. X Y on all my documents but only in Passport it is Mr. X Y Z

I renew my Passport and fix my Name to Mr. X Y , but the problem here is the Employment letter i got from Company they mentioned the named as Mr. X Y Z

and they will not give me another one.

Will ACS accept this Letter

Thanks

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hello everyone

For example, my Name is Mr. X Y on all my documents but only in Passport it is Mr. X Y Z

I renew my Passport and fix my Name to Mr. X Y , but the problem here is the Employment letter i got from Company they mentioned the named as Mr. X Y Z

Thanks
Is it spelling mistake or Short spelling (instead of full name print first letter only) ?
I think normally assessment authority will consider document name if it is short spelling.

Cheers

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is it spelling mistake or Short spelling (instead of full name print first letter only) ?
I think normally assessment authority will consider document name if it is short spelling.

Cheers
The mistake is not spelling it is short name vs long name
but i will send ACS both my Passport the old one and the new one with short name

Any way thanks for your reply

·
Registered
226 Posts

Cheers

What if it is spelling mistake. I have two names with different spellings in each one. E.g ee instead of I. How can I overcome this one? The full name is the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hello everyone

Thanks
Get a statutory declaration done for your name. That solves the issue. I sent one similar to ACS with the template attached in the link below. Refer the template.

Alternate Names - Statutory Declaration Affidavit

·
Registered
549 Posts
Yes. Statutory declaration stating that both names belong to the same person is enough. They see these cases everyday and as long as their is proof it's ok

1 - 6 of 6 Posts