I WANT IT NOW NOWWW NOWWWWW :D:D:D:D

WHAT DO U WANT FROM SANTA'S SACK :D

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
SIMPLE REALLY I WANT JO'S NUKE BUTTON ;):rolleyes:

I WANT IT NOW NOWWW NOWWWWW :D:D:D:D

WHAT DO U WANT FROM SANTA'S SACK :D
Well since I already have a "nuke button", I'd like to give you a decent "cap shift button"!!!!!!

However, what I want for christmas is all my family to be with me, my daughters, their boyfriends and everyone all here with me!!!

Jo xxx

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well since I already have a "nuke button", I'd like to give you a decent "cap shift button"!!!!!!

However, what I want for christmas is all my family to be with me, my daughters, their boyfriends and everyone all here with me!!!

Jo xxx
LOL i am a sod for leaving it on :D

i just need the nuke power button please please pretty please i promise not to be naughty with it :rolleyes:;) if only i could have one incy wincy little push of that button i promise i don't have a target lined up honest guv :D
fosters time c u lataz x
ps santa has a big sack girls :rolleyes:

·
Registered
33,612 Posts

i just need the nuke power button please please pretty please i promise not to be naughty with it :rolleyes:;) if only i could have one incy wincy little push of that button i promise i don't have a target lined up honest guv :D
I bet you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::eyebrows:

Jo xxxx

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Well, I've been a very good girl this year, so I'd like something nice under the tree please.:eyebrows::D

And come on guys, it's Friday night.... can't we all just have a little nightcap and have a nice evening? :love:

Apart from that .... it would be nice to see some old faces again at Chrimbo - what's happened to Dave SunnySpain, Zimtony, Griz, Chica? It would be good to gather around the virtual Xmas tree for a little sing song with Steve....it's been too long.;):D

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Well, I've been a very good girl this year, so I'd like something nice under the tree please.:eyebrows::D

And come on guys, it's Friday night.... can't we all just have a little nightcap and have a nice evening? :love:

Apart from that .... it would be nice to see some old faces again at Chrimbo - what's happened to Dave SunnySpain, Zimtony, Griz, Chica? It would be good to gather around the virtual Xmas tree for a little sing song with Steve....it's been too long.;):D
AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Jo xxxx

·
Registered
17 Posts
Wish List

fosters time c u lataz x
ps santa has a big sack girls :rolleyes:
:clap2: All I want for Xmas is the biggest win on the lottery, that way I could treat all that I consider family to something nice:)

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
:clap2: All I want for Xmas is the biggest win on the lottery, that way I could treat all that I consider family to something nice:)
Yes, I dont think I'd turn my nose up at a nice big lottery win!! Altho I dont do it!! Maybe I should start!!! :rolleyes:

Jo xxx

·
Registered
348 Posts
Man Utd to be top of Premiership
Hull FC to be top of Premier League ..(hardly likely but dreams are dreams )
Mrs H to be not such a lazy sod and appreciate how lucky she is having me
Everyone to be happy...have good health..and to be with the ones they love
Not necessarily in the above order

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Shall I send you the photos of Jojo in her sexy santa outfit?
na you aint got a photo of jo in a santa suit sorry but that im having none of it !
altogether now ymcaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D:rolleyes:;):boxing:

·
Registered
527 Posts
Man Utd to be top of Premiership
Hull FC to be top of Premier League ..(hardly likely but dreams are dreams )
Mrs H to be not such a lazy sod and appreciate how lucky she is having me
Everyone to be happy...have good health..and to be with the ones they love
Not necessarily in the above order
MU: 1-0 after 2 mins :)

·
Banned
2,426 Posts
Rooney!

Did somebody say bike? Björn had his stolen yesterday in Amsterdam so if anybody has a spare professional cycle let me know FAST (serious)

How sick can some people get?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.