Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

After the very very useful help I got from folk on this forum, I have now submitted all my docs to the ACS for skills assessment.

I did have to endure a scary moment whilst getting my documentation certified - basically I had to stand up in the court room, and read out a statement in front of court, and 3 judges.

With this in mind, I really wish I'd gone to a solicitor for the certified documents. Though, anyone reading this, if you feel brave enough and want to see the inside of a court room (without breaking the law) - then yeh do it that way ;)

Thanks to all the guys for previous comments and helps, I feel I've made a big step in my journey to Oz. and will keep you updated on my progress.

Cheers,
Stu.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Hi guys,

After the very very useful help I got from folk on this forum, I have now submitted all my docs to the ACS for skills assessment.

I did have to endure a scary moment whilst getting my documentation certified - basically I had to stand up in the court room, and read out a statement in front of court, and 3 judges.

With this in mind, I really wish I'd gone to a solicitor for the certified documents. Though, anyone reading this, if you feel brave enough and want to see the inside of a court room (without breaking the law) - then yeh do it that way ;)

Thanks to all the guys for previous comments and helps, I feel I've made a big step in my journey to Oz. and will keep you updated on my progress.

Cheers,
Stu.

Thats great. Glad you finally got your application filed. Good Luck with everything!

Mat

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
nice one, thanks Mat.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
great, u wil make it, i am sure.. wish u luck :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you Anj. Now I just need to sit and wait ....... luckily I'm a very patient person :)

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
good, trust me, nothing better thn being patient :). things happen with time and panic doesnt make it any faster, it worsens the waiting period and makes it longer

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Good Luck Sjm,

I am very impatient, I think i'll have to learn some patience tips from you.. Kidding.. Everything will be Alright..

Cheers

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha, yeh you need to take up some Tai Chi or something Mr.India, try and be patient ;)

everything will be alright I agree, you will get where you want to get to. And until then try not to think too much about it all, just know that in the very near future you will be in OZ.

I look forward to the next stage in my life, but until then I'm going to crack on with things here - I still have a job, and have a nicely busy, happy life - so sit back and wait for the results of all my applications.

thanks guys,

Stu.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
haha, yeh you need to take up some Tai Chi or something Mr.India, try and be patient ;)

everything will be alright I agree, you will get where you want to get to. And until then try not to think too much about it all, just know that in the very near future you will be in OZ.

I look forward to the next stage in my life, but until then I'm going to crack on with things here - I still have a job, and have a nicely busy, happy life - so sit back and wait for the results of all my applications.

thanks guys,

Stu.
Thanks Buddy,

Let's hope that ACS gets over for both of us soon ..:thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts