Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
People like controversial threads.

Where they can fight each other.

And then complain the forum is awful because peeps are fighting with each other :p
Nothing controversial about it, I might like music you don’t, you may like music I don’t, as long as we are respectful of each other’s right to like the music of our choice, where is the controversy?
My OH likes Tom Waites, I can cope with maybe one CD, but when he starts on the second it is either, “close the door or put your headphones on!” He dislikes some artist I like, I wait until he is not home to listen to them. Not controversial but respectful of each other’s tastes.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nothing controversial about it, I might like music you don’t, you may like music I don’t, as long as we are respectful of each other’s right to like the music of our choice, where is the controversy?
My OH likes Tom Waites, I can cope with maybe one CD, but when he starts on the second it is either, “close the door or put your headphones on!” He dislikes some artist I like, I wait until he is not home to listen to them. Not controversial but respectful of each other’s tastes.
This is one of his(y)
Ol' 55 (2013 Remaster) - YouTube

·
Registered
573 Posts

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Elloitt Smith (Google Elloitt Smith if you have never heard of him)

Insert any song of choice.

This is one of my favs.

The gods gift to music.

·
Registered
'you can take the boy out of Sarf London, but you can't take Sarf London outta the boy'
1,628 Posts
I guess I should contribute .......love Kirsty YTC......I am much more mainstream and these oldies are getting airplay.

and

1 - 20 of 50 Posts