Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we are looking to enrol our child into Montessori class at raffles nursery in September in springs 7.

Any other mums whose kids are starting in the same class? Maybe we could organise play dates so the kids can get to know one another and it could make settling in easier when term starts?

·
Premium Member
10,204 Posts
Did you visit the area lately? They're building a shopping mall in that vicinity so there's a lot of construction vehicles, noise and dust everywhere.

·
Premium Member
10,204 Posts
Yes it's in the same area. They have torn down all of Springs Village which was around the Nursery and are now constructing a new mall. Would be worth a quick visit.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Eeek. I must go and take a look. Thanks for bringing it up, didn't cross my mind at all. Would it affect the Town Centre nursery too, you think?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you so much for letting me know. I just got off the phone with them and they were honest about it. I'm just going to switch him at their other nursery (also montessori).

We have just started looking into moving to springs - better keep what you said in mind :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts