Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Is there any one received ITA/ Processing residance visa with INZ mumbai branch?

Thanks in advance..

·
Registered
206 Posts
So, you all were assigned Mumbai branch at first place.
Or, assigned some other branch like Shanghai or London and now file is assigned to Mumbai branch, as this is a recently opened for processing.

I am asking bcoz, I am submitting docs with ITA next month from India. And I am assigned to London branch, As Mumbai is now operational, so is there any chance they will submit my case to Mumbai branch.

Looking for your kind replies.

~Cheema

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes... After my eoi was selected I got a letter from inz as my file is forwarded to London branch for printery checks... After a week I got the ita from Mumbai office.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Guys... is there any difference in taking decisions between Mumbai.... Shangai.. and London Offices?
Any study has been done in this area?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Guys... is there any difference in taking decisions between Mumbai.... Shangai.. and London Offices?
I dont have any idea about that. Anyone who has any info regarding this can shower some light.

Reactions: indtiger

·
Registered
88 Posts
I dont have any idea about that. Anyone who has any info regarding this can shower some light.
Hi Cheema,

I got ITA from Mr Frank Fu from Bejing branch on last Jun and he directed (mentioned) me to lodge my application to TT services New Delhi, Then my SMC has sent to Mumbai from initially.

·
Registered
88 Posts
As per the processing information from other channel and forum feedback for Shanghai/London office CO assignment takes place approximately within 2 to 4 months, but I got mail from Mumbai branch they committed by within 2 weeks. But for my case two weeks just passed even though Mumbai started to process SMC from last month onwards they may have finish our case little bit early (I guess) since we are on first boat.

These all are my guess and there is no official information on Mumbai branch regarding time frames. Hope they assign CO at the earliest, fingers crossed

:fingerscrossed:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hi barathi81

Thanks for the information.

Thats true that London and Shanghai branches have much work load, and dont assign CO before 3-4months of ITA application.

Since, Mumbai is a new entry then I expect their workload to be less compare to others and hope they may process our application faster.

So, I am expecting that once I submit my application at New delhi they wil reassign it to Mumbai.

Good Luck and keep in touch.

~Cheema

·
Registered
88 Posts
I am asking just for information, incase INZ granting Work To Residency (SMC) instead of Residency visa after the visa interview wothout job offer situation, does it mean that need to lodge fresh application (like EOI, ITA again SMC fee) for residency VISA after finding job under WTR. Also please tell me how long we need to wait to apply for Residency thereafter Permanent Residency visa.

Someone Please clarify detaily.

Regards,
Barathi

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Every one

I have also received My ITA from mumbai . ITA documantaion work in progress...
Any one have idea of IQA full assessment time frame??

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hi all
I am also waiting for the response from Mumbai branch. Following are my stats:

EOI submitted: October 2013
ITA submitted : 26 December 2013 to Shanghai branch

Transferred to Mumbai branch: 31 Jan 2014
Case officer Assigned: 21 Feb 2014
I am not sure what next... Please share your experience if you have similar cases.
Thanks and best regards
Surej

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hi Senvicky2k1, For me it took totally 5 to 6 weeks for full assessment for me and my wife. I believe its all depend on the University you studied and how fast they respond to NZQA for verification.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Guys,

which Courier company to use to send docs as it contains X-Rays also?

As per DHL they do charge extra for X-rays. FedEx says i need to declare. but UPS is not bothered.

I need to send the docs in 5 days from delhi to london. Do not want to take the risk of delay at customs etc...

Please suggest if somebody used some courier to send the docs to london TT office

BR
Amar

1 - 20 of 20 Posts