Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to respond to another thread but can't so....

I have an 11 month old daughter, live in Kifisia and am looking to meet other mom's as well. I have lived in Thessaloniki for 6 1/2 years. I am available to meet you and your little ones almost any morning!! Contact me so that we can arrange a meeting!!!
xox

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi! I am looking to move to Kiffisia from England in the next couple of months and have two boys (18months and 3years). When it finally happens I will get in touch!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Excellent!! Most of the expats I know live in Panorama!! I will be so happy to have someone live in my area!! Do you have a place already - if so, where??? Or are you looking? You can try emailing me at lgreenan616 at yahoo dot com - lol - hope that works!!!! xox

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi! I am looking to move to Kiffisia from England in the next couple of months and have two boys (18months and 3years). When it finally happens I will get in touch!!
Hi, I too am moving to thessaloniki from the UK, I also have a son aged 16 months and would love to get in contact if possible

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi

I have recently moved to Athens from the UK. I have a 11month baby and would love to meet up with other mums, we live in Agia Paraskevi, so it is not too far from Kiffisia. Let me know.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi

I have recently moved to Athens from the UK. I have a 11month baby and would love to meet up with other mums, we live in Agia Paraskevi, so it is not too far from Kiffisia. Let me know.
Unfortunately you are in Athens' Kiffisia. I am in THessaloniki's Kiffisia! Sorry! Hope you are able to find a playgroup in Athens! I'm sure there are plenty!

·
Registered
5 Posts
HI We are hoping to move by the beginning of Dec. My husband goes out on Monday to look for a place to live for us. I will let you know where we end up. How long will you be in Athens?

Helen

Hi

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mum and baby playgroups Thessaloniki

Hello Mums,

I was just wondering if any of you had found nice Mum and baby playgroups. I live in the Kalamaria area and would really like to get together with English speaking Mums.

If any of you are intrested in arranging a get together please let me know and we can go from there.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hello Mums,

I was just wondering if any of you had found nice Mum and baby playgroups. I live in the Kalamaria area and would really like to get together with English speaking Mums.

If any of you are intrested in arranging a get together please let me know and we can go from there.
I have formed a playgroup with about 8 to 10 kids at a time (from the ages of 6 months to almost 36 months old). We meet once a week in Krini at an indoor play center. We are almost always the only ones there.

You are more than welcome to join us! Where in Kalamaria do you live? I live in Kifisia. I would also be willing to meet you any time for coffee and a chat if you are interested!

I have a 15 month old daughter named Isabella. My email is lgreenan616 at yahoo dot com

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello
we have moved recently to Athens, with our 11 months old son. We are living close to the centre.
I would love to meet up with other mums.
Sophia

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hello
we have moved recently to Athens, with our 11 months old son. We are living close to the centre.
I would love to meet up with other mums.
Sophia
Sophia,

The playgroup I am talking about is located in Kalamaria, Thessaloniki. Sorry!

I hope you find one in Athens - I'm sure there are plenty! Good luck!

Lesley

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks

Sophia,

The playgroup I am talking about is located in Kalamaria, Thessaloniki. Sorry!

I hope you find one in Athens - I'm sure there are plenty! Good luck!

Lesley
Many thanks for your reply, I hope we will find one too or could always start our own if I meet some new mums here.

Have a lovley day, Sophia

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi ! I'm a member of a small, friendly playgroup in Agia Paraskevi. We meet twice a week (Wednesday and Friday). You should come!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sure send me all the details. You can PM me if you wish.
Sophia......what does PM mean? I am new to these things! I just sent you another message with my mobile number - hope you got it. (If not, I repeat that it's 6949832626) If you give me a call I can tell you all about the playgroup.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ladies.....we have a lovely, small, friendly playgroup in Agia Paraskevi. Let me know if anyone is interested in joining.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I've just moved to Athens (2nd January) from the UK with my husband and 20 month old daughter. She's super sociable and I'd be so happy to find other mums and children to get together with. I googled 'mums and toddler groups in Kifissia' and your discussion came up. When are you next getting together? Could I join you and if so where and when?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts