Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Can we submit multiple EOIs for 189 without any changes in conditions. Ex. One through agent and another by self. The reason is I am worried with the time duration left in the contract ( eight months) with the agent for these processes. If it gets delayed beyond that, I have to pay him more. But I am sure that I will get invited in the coming round ( 75 points, 233311 )Pls advise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23,842 Posts
Hi
Can we submit multiple EOIs for 189 without any changes in conditions. Ex. One through agent and another by self. The reason is I am worried with the time duration left in the contract ( eight months) with the agent for these processes. If it gets delayed beyond that, I have to pay him more. But I am sure that I will get invited in the coming round ( 75 points, 233311 )Pls advise.

Even if it is allowed legally, it would be ethically wrong as you would be just blocking an invite which could have gone to a waiting applicant

Take a decision to either apply directly or through an agent and stick with it

Moreover, even if you don't decide now, you will have to decide which invite you will pay for in a few days time , so why not do it right away

Final decision is yours

Cheers

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Even if it is allowed legally, it would be ethically wrong as you would be just blocking an invite which could have gone to a waiting applicant

Take a decision to either apply directly or through an agent and stick with it

Moreover, even if you don't decide now, you will have to decide which invite you will pay for in a few days time , so why not do it right away

Final decision is yours

Cheers

Hi
Thanks for immediate reply. My agent had already submitted EOI. I haven't yet applied. My concern is that I have eight months remaining in that contract. Whether we can finish the whole process within that time frame. I am planning to immediately apply once I get the invite. If I can do all within the timeframe, then there is no issue at all.

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts