Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,

does anyone know if it's possible to enter the UK more than once with a code 1a stamp?

I'm an EEA national and my husband is a visa national. He has received a code 1a stamp in his passport stating "leave to enter for 6 months" at the airport last time we travelled back to the UK.

His EEA2 application has been refused (yesterday), we're considering to re-apply, but we need to travel urgently. Could we leave UK in this situation? Will he be able to board the plane/enter UK with this stamp in his passport?

Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Hi,
Hi everybody,

does anyone know if it's possible to enter the UK more than once with a code 1a stamp?

I'm an EEA national and my husband is a visa national. He has received a code 1a stamp in his passport stating "leave to enter for 6 months" at the airport last time we travelled back to the UK.

His EEA2 application has been refused (yesterday), we're considering to re-apply, but we need to travel urgently. Could we leave UK in this situation? Will he be able to board the plane/enter UK with this stamp in his passport?

Thank you in advance!
In theory, he should be allowed into UK. But in today's climate: be prepared to be inconvenienced.

Would you mind if I ask you why the EEA2 application was refused?

Animo
(Cheers)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.