Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to All!

Just Want to know if the Chainreaction.com is legit when shipping to abu dhabi/ dubai?
i really want to order some parts for my Dirt Jump bike. or anyone knows a good bike shop in Abu dhabi or Dubai? Thanks!

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Well their headquarters is based in Ballyclare, Northern Ireland so if they say they'll send it here they definitely will.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
When I lived in the UK, it was number 2 to Wiggle - and not by a long way. They were always reliable.

Personally, I find it about the same and less hassle to buy things in the UK and bring them out which I do regularly.

If you're unsure, try Wiggle instead as they certainly ship anything here. Their website is set up to be VAT free if you set the top RH corner of the website correctly, but you won;t get the full 20% off.

You'll still pay an average import duty and handling fee, but still savings to be had.

There are plenty of good bike shops in Dubai, but none are cheap as Dubai tends to have high-end stuff for people with more money than sense.

Try Revolution Cycles, Wolfi's and Trek at Seih Al Salaam.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I ordered some tires and parts from them a couple of months ago as a bottom bracket I needed wasn't available in Dubai. Delivery was fast and as ordered, I would use them again.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys for the feedback! btw can i see your bikes? the Renthal fatbar is available here in UAE?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wiggle or Chainreaction? how long it takes? sorry for a lot of questions its my first time to order online.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts