Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone ,:)
I´d liked to move my family to Valencia , would love to live outside the city and then commute to work .Where would ye recommend to live ? My son is six would like to live somewhere ideal for him in the way of schools etc...Any advice appreciated!!!

·
Administrator
36,698 Posts
Hello Everyone ,:)
I´d liked to move my family to Valencia , would love to live outside the city and then commute to work .Where would ye recommend to live ? My son is six would like to live somewhere ideal for him in the way of schools etc...Any advice appreciated!!!
Hi & welcome

do you have a job to go to?

if so, do you want to live in the city itself or on the metro line, or a short drive out?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi & welcome

do you have a job to go to?

if so, do you want to live in the city itself or on the metro line, or a short drive out?
Hi thanks for replying , would love to live as close as possible to the city and the airport as im studying for a job in the airport!!!

·
Registered
5,690 Posts
Hi thanks for replying , would love to live as close as possible to the city and the airport as im studying for a job in the airport!!!

Then maybe check the towns out to the South of Valencia on the coast. To give you an idea, at its longest point at Gandia thats about 55 mins on the train and €6.50 return. Train stops at about 9 places on the way down

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Then maybe check the towns out to the South of Valencia on the coast. To give you an idea, at its longest point at Gandia thats about 55 mins on the train and €6.50 return. Train stops at about 9 places on the way down
Thanks for replying, Dont mean to annoy you but in looking for apartments to rent and also work where is the best place to look???Thanx

·
Registered
26 Posts
Grab a map, and have a look between Valencia City and Lliria which is one end of the Metro, easy for the City and the airport too.

·
Registered
5,690 Posts
Thanks for replying, Dont mean to annoy you but in looking for apartments to rent and also work where is the best place to look???Thanx
The best place to look is the area you like best ..... but you wont be able to tell that until you come and look. I live in the Gandia area and I love it here. You might not!

Best to take a trip out here and look

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.