Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Just wondering if anyone has any experience of ways of moving personal belongings to UK from France and can give any recommendations. I'm on my own, without a vehicle and don't have that much stuff to bring..... though I have a couch I'd like to bring if I could, but it's not a requirement. Mainly they are just small personal items, kitchen equipment, clothes etc, but way too much for one person to carry. I estimate six large suitcases.

Thanks in advance
:eek:

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
Hi
Just wondering if anyone has any experience of ways of moving personal belongings to UK from France and can give any recommendations. I'm on my own, without a vehicle and don't have that much stuff to bring..... though I have a couch I'd like to bring if I could, but it's not a requirement. Mainly they are just small personal items, kitchen equipment, clothes etc, but way too much for one person to carry. I estimate six large suitcases.

Thanks in advance
:eek:
Go to AngloInfo, you'll find van courier services by the boat load.

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
Cheers! Just taken a look. Where on the website do I find those, under classifieds? The 'moving' tab isn't of help here, ironically ;)
The 'moving' tab should show ads for movers; make sure you pick the right region of France. Or go to the UK page and look for 'moving' also search business services on both pages.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.