Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!

Basically I want to move to the US in the future from the UK, but I've heard there are limited options.

I want to apply for a Student Visa and study at college in the US, before trying to find an employer who could potentially get me a green card. By this time me and my girlfriend will probably be either married or engaged.

Would my girlfriend have to also apply for a student visa, or would she be allowed to come with me without one?

We are new to this so just trying to get as much information as possible for the future!

Thanks Guys!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts