Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm moving over to Dubai at the end of August to start a primary teaching job. I am interested in getting in contact with people who are also moving out then to teach and in particular, people who are going out alone. I have visited dubai a few times and I'm very excited for the change!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Also moving to Dubai in august (19th) as a teacher but alone - equally excited. Will be teaching at a GEMS school :)

·
Registered
520 Posts
Hi, I'm moving over to Dubai at the end of August to start a primary teaching job. I am interested in getting in contact with people who are also moving out then to teach and in particular, people who are going out alone. I have visited dubai a few times and I'm very excited for the change!
Check & search the "school" and moving to Dubai as a "new school teacher" threads. Luckily there are are hundreds in the same boat as you :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey all! I won't be moving to teach English, but will be moving alone. Would love to meet up with people once I've arrived!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am also moving out in mid august, not to teach though. Are you guys all set up with accom? Im looking for people to do a houseshare with!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Im also a teacher and I'll be most likely moving to Dubai in mid August. I wanna do something totally different for a year so if everything goes as planned I'll be home teaching two finnish kids :) It feels crazy to leave everything here in Finland, but I really need this!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey thought I would jump on this tread.

I'm not a teacher, but moving out there in august too as a physiotherapist. I'm moving out with a friend who is a teacher but I don't think she uses this website.
Will be good too meet some newbies over there.

Joe

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've been on holiday a few times and loved dubai! Maybe we should arrange a meeting for all the people on here that would like to get together? If people want to PM that are interested, I will try and sort something. In response to an earlier post I am sorted with housing but I think there's websites out there that help people with that kind of thing!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts