Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

If anyone is moving to Sydney in coming months, then please share information. Like date of arrival, from which city you are relocation from.

I am hopeful of moving to Sydney in the month of September '15, from Delhi.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi There,
I am also moving to sydney but end of september. Did you manage to secure the place to live and are you moving alone or with family.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi There,
I am also moving to sydney but end of september. Did you manage to secure the place to live and are you moving alone or with family.

I am planning for Jan move, no location scouting yet. Moving alone
There is one whatsapp group having members moving to Sydney, some have already moved, pm me your number if you want to join it

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am planning to move to sydney in oct 2015

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
46 Posts
I am planning for June 2016

·
Registered
13 Posts
Started my search.... nothing materialised as yet. Let me know if you have any good ideas.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Finding Best Place to Stay in Sydney

Without an experience advice, you can’t move a step; I was searching on internet for a peaceful place to live in Sydney, after being promoted from my Brisbane office. Luckily, i found this wonderful site. Amazing information has been given with facts to help out comers in the city. All useful information like nearby Schools, restaurants, parks, churches, transportation, family cares, rentals, shopping marts, etc… is given with ease and accuracy.

Try - nationmaster(dot)com

The best part of the site is not just the accuracy in facts but the unpaid services. I can’t believe a site with that much detailed fact records without any fee. Site helped me a lot to move to a place with full of facilities in Sydney.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi Guys,

I am looking for a bachelor to share my 2 BHK Flat in Sydney . Its near to public transport and everything is in walking distance. Express trains will take you to city in less than 30 mins.
This is available for a short term period of mid-Sep to mid-Dec. Apartment is completely furnished. Your share of rent will 250 per week + utilities.
Let me know if anyone is interested.

Cheers
Kankan

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi kanmaj10,
I am planing to come to sydney at the of oct.
Please provide me your contact details.
I will get in touch with you.

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a bachelor to share my 2 BHK Flat in Sydney . Its near to public transport and everything is in walking distance. Express trains will take you to city in less than 30 mins.
This is available for a short term period of mid-Sep to mid-Dec. Apartment is completely furnished. Your share of rent will 250 per week + utilities.
Let me know if anyone is interested.

Cheers
Kankan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts