Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi and happy new year to everyone. I'll move from Hong Kong to Sydney by mid of February 2010, I've been working 2 years in Hong Kong, actually I'm an austrian guy. I would really appreciate some proper info regarding rental of a flat in Sydney (cost, incl., excl., running costs,....). I plan to locate somewhere in suburbs like Five Dock, Burwood, Croydon, Ashfield Enmore or Newtown since I'll work in Parramatta-Arndellpark and I want to live half way to the city. Maybe someone is already having a good place to recommend, it would great to have a squash court in the near. All comments are welcome, thanks in advance for your help, cheers Maex.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Hi there,

Welcome to the forum.

Sorry I can't recommend areas of Sydney as I live near Melbourne, so hopefully members who are out that way can pass on their pearls of wisdom.

What I can do is point you in the direction of the real estate links in the "please read: helpful websites........." sticky at the top of the forum page. You'll be able to find out how much rent will be in different areas etc.

Also look at the "cost of living" sticky too to get an idea of how much stuff costs (food/utilities etc).

Dolly

1 - 2 of 2 Posts