Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I am new in this forum and I just got my visa under subclass 176, so I will be moving to Sydney by mid-November. I am migrating with my husband and my 4-year old son. Do you have any suggestions on a place in sydney which is more family oriented and suitable for my kid. Also, me and my husband are both accountants, do you have any advice to us for job hunting? PLease let me know any suggestions you have so we will have a smoother transition in Sydney.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi Ofie, congrats on your Visa Grant ! Its good to hear that another accountant is on way to Sydney (I will be following you - waiting for medicals and PCC). There are some good posts in the Australia Forum on Job websites like Seek and Career One. Also it helps if you are professionally qualified like CPA or a CA. I have also heard that it is easier and more effective to land in Oz and look for openings. Let me know how your search is progressing.
All the best !
Subs

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Ofie, congrats on your Visa Grant ! Its good to hear that another accountant is on way to Sydney (I will be following you - waiting for medicals and PCC). There are some good posts in the Australia Forum on Job websites like Seek and Career One. Also it helps if you are professionally qualified like CPA or a CA. I have also heard that it is easier and more effective to land in Oz and look for openings. Let me know how your search is progressing.
All the best !
Subs
hi... thanks... i am a CPA but i heard i still need to enroll in australia to be recognized as cpa so I will do that furter studies there... do you have any idea about geetting profesional certification before landing to oz?

·
Registered
22 Posts
hi... thanks... i am a CPA but i heard i still need to enroll in australia to be recognized as cpa so I will do that furter studies there... do you have any idea about geetting profesional certification before landing to oz?
Yes, you are right - I think you will get more information on their websites on this. Infact, if there is a MRA, you should be able to get an Australian CPA from any location (before landing in Oz). Please check out their requirements on the websites.
Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.