Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, we are going to move to sydney in 2 months time.

If anyone can suggest very good suburb with good schools for our daughter would be really helpful.

we are looking for rental property for upto 400-480 pw.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hi,
There are plenty of great options, do you know where you're going to be working yet? The commute to work will be a big factor on deciding where to live. The Northern Beaches and Eastern Suburbs are very family friendly, but there are many expensive suburbs. How many bedrooms are you expected to get for 400 - 480pw? The western suburbs are usually cheaper and there are also some great, family friendly spots.
Do you know what type of schooling you would like? Public \ Private?
Happy to recommend area if I understand your requirements a little better.
All the best.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,
There are plenty of great options, do you know where you're going to be working yet? The commute to work will be a big factor on deciding where to live. The Northern Beaches and Eastern Suburbs are very family friendly, but there are many expensive suburbs. How many bedrooms are you expected to get for 400 - 480pw? The western suburbs are usually cheaper and there are also some great, family friendly spots.
Do you know what type of schooling you would like? Public \ Private?
Happy to recommend area if I understand your requirements a little better.
All the best.
Thanks very much for your reply. Actually my hubby is working in Paramatta. I might try for a new job after we moved there. We are looking for min 2 bedrooms should be ok. We are planning to send her to good public school. I would appreciate if you could recommend some good suburbs.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks very much for your reply. Actually my hubby is working in Paramatta. I might try for a new job after we moved there. We are looking for min 2 bedrooms should be ok. We are planning to send her to good public school. I would appreciate if you could recommend some good suburbs.

·
Registered
155 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.