Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all ,

Please use this thread people moving to sydney on march 2014 .

VISA granted on Nov 27th 2013 .

Thanks
Abhilash

·
Registered
40 Posts
all ,

Please use this thread people moving to sydney on march 2014 .

VISA granted on Nov 27th 2013 .

Thanks
Abhilash
I'm travelling to Sydney on 13th Feb via Malaysian Airlines from Cochin. Currently in London, will be in EKM on the 4th Feb. May be we can meet up during the 1st or 2nd week of Feb...

·
Registered
106 Posts
I am planning to move to Sydney on Feb 10th February from Cochin through Malaysian Airways

Reactions: sathiyaseelan

·
Registered
106 Posts
From Malaysian Airlines it is 24,503.00 for March 10 2014 for single .
Yes Correct. But while book the ticket please mention that you are going to travel first time with PR, then you will get 40 Kg baggage allowance. Please PM your details

Manoj

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hi, I am also travelling to Sydney on 15th March.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hello all,

I'll be moving to Melbourne in march. Will go search for a job in software testing.

Would love to meet in cochin, i'll be there from feb 1st to 14th (working in mumbai now).

Rakesh

Reactions: delvy

·
Registered
628 Posts
I am planning to move to Sydney as soon as I receive the grant. Hope to receive it in couple of days.

Air Asia is the cheapest from Kochi to Sydney. They are charging close to 11K for one side trip which is really cheap but then I am unsure about their services.

People who wants to save money can compromise on services.

Amit

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
I am planning to move to Sydney as soon as I receive the grant. Hope to receive it in couple of days.

Air Asia is the cheapest from Kochi to Sydney. They are charging close to 11K for one side trip which is really cheap but then I am unsure about their services.

People who wants to save money can compromise on services.

Amit
hi amit, thanks for your information. I am alos planning to fly to sydney in the final week of April, 2014. Let me give it a shot via cochin or bangalore or chennai whichever is cheaper because my hometown, Trichy is located at same distance from these 3 locations.

·
Registered
70 Posts
use Singapore Airlines

:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts