Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am an American searching at the moment for opportunities in South Africa. My Fiancee is from Johannesburg and we are trynig toestablish our family there. I have been working overseas for the past 8 years in the Middle East.

I had several questions regarding the professional arena. If anyone out there have the time to help please let me know.

My concerns range from taxes, working permits, fair compenation packages, etc...

Best Regards to all....

Eloy A. Alvarez

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Hello,

I am an American searching at the moment for opportunities in South Africa. My Fiancee is from Johannesburg and we are trynig toestablish our family there. I have been working overseas for the past 8 years in the Middle East.

I had several questions regarding the professional arena. If anyone out there have the time to help please let me know.

My concerns range from taxes, working permits, fair compenation packages, etc...

Best Regards to all....

Eloy A. Alvarez
Do you have an offer for employment?
Have a look at the following website, it may help as far as the work permit is concerned.
When, where & how to apply - SouthAfrica.info

Salary will depend on what you do, what level, etc.
For tax information, visit the SARS's website.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.