Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Recently I gained a IPRS scholarship to the UWA, and I wondered if the annual salary that they are offering me is enough to live in Perth (29.000 AUD). From other foruns and blogs most of the people say that Perth it is not a good city to live in, is that true? They say that it is almost a desert without any cultural life. I would love if you could give me some feedback about these topics.

Best

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hi everyone,

Recently I gained a IPRS scholarship to the UWA, and I wondered if the annual salary that they are offering me is enough to live in Perth (29.000 AUD). From other foruns and blogs most of the people say that Perth it is not a good city to live in, is that true? They say that it is almost a desert without any cultural life. I would love if you could give me some feedback about these topics.

Best
Woa i am not sure where you got that info from. Its one of the beautiful cities yeah not as big as other eastern cities quite isolated but it has got its own beauty and charm. You need to be in Perth to understand that. I guess you need to have some other part time work plenty of those for uni students shouldn't be a issue.

Cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts