Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my wife and I are moving to nz in November 2017. We have already bought a house in Rotorua. My wife is a qualified supervising social worker of 17 years and I am just an old trucke. We have family in nz but would be very great full for any advise regarding looking for work. We want to slow down a bit and really don't mind what we do. Are there agency's and can they be trusted? We will need to billy vehicles and poison Lu a small boat for fishing etc. Any advise as I am getting a bit scared now.

Regards

Mike & Ali tsangari

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi my wife and I are moving to nz in November 2017. We have already bought a house in Rotorua. My wife is a qualified supervising social worker of 17 years and I am just an old trucke. We have family in nz but would be very great full for any advise regarding looking for work. We want to slow down a bit and really don't mind what we do. Are there agency's and can they be trusted? We will need to billy vehicles and poison Lu a small boat for fishing etc. Any advise as I am getting a bit scared now.

Regards

Mike & Ali tsangari
You can always start small and look for a job in trademe.co.nz , or go for the big shots and apply at seek.co.nz or Linkedin if you felt like it

I got many friends who settled there over the years and all of them told me one fact, finding a job there takes longer than what they expected/used to just beacuse people in NZ are usually more relaxed :D

Best of luck!

·
Registered
6 Posts
After moving to new place it will take time to start the work again but If you research well you will get good opportunities. All the best.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts