Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, im looking more and more into moving to australia and in particular melbourne as a place ive visted before, and LOVED!
Im just interested in anyone who could give me some advice on nice places to go. Also roughly how much renting a one or two bed apartment would be including all bills etc per month.

Also im a personal trainer with various other fitness related qualifications, if anyone has any advice on the fitness industry in australia in general it would be much appreciated!!

Cheers, James

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all, im looking more and more into moving to australia and in particular melbourne as a place ive visted before, and LOVED!
Im just interested in anyone who could give me some advice on nice places to go. Also roughly how much renting a one or two bed apartment would be including all bills etc per month.

Also im a personal trainer with various other fitness related qualifications, if anyone has any advice on the fitness industry in australia in general it would be much appreciated!!

Cheers, James
James,

I asked a similar question yesterday and the response was, " look at the stickies on the top of the page." I would scroll through those, I believe there are at least four, and they will be very helpful. One of them has a total breakdown of monthly expenses, food, electric, water, and things of that nature. There is also a section in one of the stickies about renting and points out a few websites to look through. Hope this was a little helpful, I'm trying to figure these things out too!

Peace,

Mark

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Yep, those stickies hold a lot of info....:lol:

The "cost of living" sticky will give you a good idea of what monthly outgoings will be.

Have you looked into whether you qualify for a visa? Skills/age etc....

Dolly

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cheers, hadnt really looked through this website to much to be honest!! have had a better look now!
thanks for the help
james

1 - 4 of 4 Posts